Friday, June 10, 2011

Ladybugs galore :D

This card is definatly my favourite! I think my skills are improving and evolving from when I first started making cards :)
Today I have made a triangle shaped card that opens out to have Tilda with a ladybug. I thought it was perfect for the Totally Tilda Challenge Blog's: Challenge #24 Tilda in Red, White and Blue, so I am entering it in this challenge. I am also entering this card in the Magnolia Stamp Lovers: MSL anything goes challenge and the TOMIC: Grand opening challenge: make a birthday project!

So here are some pics of my ladybug card:
Outside of the card

Detail of the roses I made

Main focus of the card

Close up of Tilda to show my Copic colouring.

Detail of the flower work.

Card opened out fully.

Inside the card

Close up of front and inside detail.

Thanks for looking, Hope you are having a wonderful day :) Im now off to the Art Gallery to check out a friends work :D

9 comments:

  1. Very clever fold I've never seen one like this before , I like it and your Tilda looks great
    Thanks for joining us girls for the "Totally Tilda Red, White & Blue challenge"
    Hugs Susie Sugar and Liz Marsden xx
    PS to make things easier for myself and my team to leave you comments please consider removing "Word Verification" its time consuming and takes all the fun out of blogging, plus you'll receive many more comments if you turn it off
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! Thanks so much for joining our first Challenge at TOMIC! Hope to see you again!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! love the colors you chose, the original shape and the beautiful details!
    Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week!
    Love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers and hope to see you again on 6/19 for our button challenge.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smashing card! Love the folds, thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card and I love your colouring and clever design! Such sweet details and colours too. Thank you for entering the first TOMIC challenge. Hugs, Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW what an amazing ladybug card!:)
    Thank you for joining TOMIC for our very first challenge.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! I need to try this one too as I've never seen this type of folding and love the little ladybugs-adorable! Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda! xox Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool! I love these triangle fold cards. Think I am gonna have to try one!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Tilda, Red, White, and Blue!

    xo!

    ReplyDelete