Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day to myself :D

Hi all,

I have a day to myself finally where I dont need to be studying for exams. All finished, yay! Only 4 weeks of prac to go for the semester :)
Today I decided to make a card for the Magnolia Down Under Challenges #99. I love this challenge. It is to make a project with the colours purple, peach and cream :) So I decided to get to one of my new Magnolia stamps, I think she is so cute :).  I coloured her with copic markers and used a white gell pen for the highlights on her cheeks. I also thought I'd work on developing my rolled roses, I think they are coming along nicely.  I used Kaisercraft paper for the background, and I used my scissors to create a frayed edge.  Hope you like the card, I think I will be giving it to my friend for her birthday 2moro.







Thanks for looking :D, have a great day xox

3 comments:

  1. Ohh I so want a strawberrie or 100 after seeing your card Jodie:)))
    Gorgeous!
    Thank you for joining MDUC this week.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Jodie! Your flowers look great and I love the cream lace.

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under this week :)

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, like your flowers and great job of the colour combo
    thanks for sharing with us
    Denise
    MDUC

    ReplyDelete