Sunday, February 20, 2011

Special Easter Challenge

I have made this card tonight for Totally Tilda Challenge Blog's Easter Challenge. I really love the way it turned out. The card had to include bunny tilda and 1 or more easter eggs. I decided to make the card into egg shapes and have tilda sitting on the eggs. I coloured my tilda with copics and also used the copics to highlight both eggs. Adding some flower and leaf embellishments to the corner makes the eggs look as they are in grass. Hope you like it as much as I do :)




2 comments:

  1. Awww sweet creation loving Tilda sat on the great big egg..fab colours very spring like...thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda Easter Special chall.

    smiles Christine & TT DT girlies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete