Monday, February 14, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #83

Now that I am starting to understand the in's and out's of blogging I decided that I would try to enter one of the challenges :) My first one is Magnolia Down Under Challenges: #83 . I really hope the link works :) So here is my entry for the challenge, it was to use the sketch that is posted.
For this card I have used Indian Tilda and coloured her with copics. I used red cardstock that I embossed using a Fiskars stamp, then layered it with paper from India. The elephants I have layers using foam tape :) Hope it is liked by some :) Im very excited to enter my card :)

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card - I'm loving the cute little elephant embellies and your amazing use of the sketch.
    Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    Love the cute elephant :o))
    Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete