Saturday, September 1, 2012

Amazing Race: Stop 1

Here is my entry for the Amazing Race: Stop 1 at ScrapbookingTop50 The criteria to be include on your layout for this country are as follows: 1. Use Aussie slang on your layout (You might find some ideas here: http://www.koalanet.com.au/australian-slang.html/) 2. Include an Aussie Image (eg, flag, map, etc.) or an Aussie Animal 3. Use a border punch or scallops - to represent the large iconic structures (opera house, uluru, rugged coastlines) 1. I have used the phrase: Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, OI! OI! OI! cut from my Silhouette Cameo 2. I have the Bottle cap with the Australian flag plus images of koalas :) 3. I have used some border punches to create a very abstract bell tower on the left hand side of the page :) Hope you like it :)

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo were off and racing LOL....great LO..gee you were quick LOL!
    Hope your well!!

    ReplyDelete