Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Totally Tilda Challenge 37: White on White

Nothing says white more than a Wedding Card, so I've used the Totally Tilda Challenge 37: White on White as a chance to create my good friends Wedding Card that I need for the weekend.

I have used Sitting Wedding Tilda and Edwin from the Wedding collection, coloured only the skin and hair, and added seom crystal (white sparkle) gliztee glitter glue to the outfits.  I have also a Spellbinders die for the background with a dollie from Kaisercraft.  The lace is also Kaisercraft.  The tag is Stampin Up!. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The background is embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The die cuts are Dohickies :)





I really love how this card has come out and would like to thank the ladies at Totally Tilda Challenge Blog for coming up with this great challenge.  I would never think to do a card in all one colour, and I found it difficult not to add a hint of silver etc.

4 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous! they will love it, beautiful design and images, love how you've used the roses, thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning creation! such beautiful details .. I'm sure your friends will love it :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda :)
    Hugs
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning sweet creation love how you placed the roses great effect..fab take on the chall theme

    thanks for sharing at Totally Tilda chall this time, hope to see you soon..

    smiles Christine TT DT & girlies x

    ReplyDelete