Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sweet as Candy!

I bought some second hand Stampin Up! stamps last week and when they arrived I wanted to try a sweet treat card, however I couldnt get the sweet treat cups. I decided to improvise and went in search of circluar packaging at the shops. What I did find is probably to big, but at least the recipient of the card will get more lollies :)
I mad this card for our friends daughter who turned 1 on the weekend. She has a 'high chair tea' at the Duxton, which was very fancy.  I was happy with the card I made as it fit into her theme so nicely. She had lolly jars gallore at the party.
Here are the pics of the card I made:

I hope to puchase some of the proper sweet treat cups soon, so im sure I will be making even better gum ball machine cards in the future. But for now I must get back to studying :( as I start exams in less than a weeks time :(

No comments:

Post a Comment